Idaho Steelheads on a Four Game Win Streak
The Idaho Steelheads can enjoy their longest win streak of the season. After sweeping three games against Rapid City, the Steelheads have now won four games in a row.
The sweep was much needed, as our 8-3-3 record now ensures we have more wins than ties and losses. The team now hopes to continue their winning streak at home, where they'll be hosting the Allen American's this Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
If you're looking for a fun date night or family get together this Thanksgiving week, the home games still have plenty of seats available with tickets starting at $18.00.
This home series against the Allen Americans will mark our third time meeting, with us winning one of our last two meets.
For a full list of ticket options, specials (hello $2 beers on Wednesdays) and more, visit the Idaho Steelheads website HERE.
- F Brady Brassart’s points streak ended at a career-high nine games, with 5 goals and 13 points during that stretch.
- F Justin Parizek has a six-game points streak, with four goals and seven points.
- Parizek ranks 2nd among rookies in points (17) and second in goals (9)
- F Steve McParland has six goals and nine points in the past nine games.
- D Cody Corbett has one goal and eight points in his past eight games.
- G Ryan Faragher won each of his first two games with the Steelheads, improving to 7-2-1 life-time against the Rush
- The Steelheads’ four-game winning streak is their longest this season.
- The Steelheads earned their first three-game sweep of the season after earning three last season.
- Idaho has scored power play goals in four straight games and in eight of the last ten games, going 12-for-61 over that period.
- The Steelheads lead the league with 104 minor penalties.
- The Steelheads have scored four shorthanded goals, tied for third in the ECHL
- The Steelheads are the only team in the ECHL in the top-5 in average shots for and shots against.
- Idaho has a plus-11 goal differential in third periods.
- The Steelheads have overcome 2-goal deficits in the third period and won twice in the last four games.